After completion of this course, participants will:
- Communicate to key stakeholders AmeriCorps fundamentals;
- Understand the foundational elements of AmeriCorps;
- Have increased knowledge so they can have a strong experience in their role as a site.
Resources You Can Use
Site supervisors will not only walk away from this course with a deeper knowledge and understanding of AmeriCorps, but each participant will also receive the following resources:
- Service Days Calendar
- Stages of Group Development
- Elevator Speech Resource – How to talk about AmeriCorps
In addition, each participant also receives a certificate of completion once they’ve successfully finished the course.
Who Should Take this Course?
AmeriCorps site supervisors. This course should be taken by any site supervisors responsible for supervising AmeriCorps members.