After completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the eligibility requirements to serve in AmeriCorps;
- Maintain compliance in key areas of member eligibility; and
- Create systems and processes around member eligibility.
Resources You Can Use
Learners will not only walk away from this course with a deeper knowledge and understanding of the member eligibility process, but each participant will also receive multiple resources such as:
- National Service Criminal History Check Consent Form Sample
- Eligibility and Enrollment Timeline
- And more!
In addition, each participant also receives a certificate of completion once they’ve successfully finished the course.
Who Should Take this Course?
This course should be taken by any staff responsible for determining member eligibility and managing member enrollment and files.