After completion of this course, participants will:
- Select the best measures for your program and what you are trying to prove;
- Read and interpret the CNCS performance measurement instructions; and
- Write strong measurements that support a foundation of good, quality data.
Resources You Can Use
Learners will not only walk away from this course with a deeper knowledge and understanding of logic models, but each participant will also receive multiple resources such as:
- Performance Measurement Guidance Template
- Performance Measurement Assessment Tool
- And more!
In addition, each participant also receives a certificate of completion once they’ve successfully finished the course.
Who Should Take this Course?
This course should be taken by staff responsible for program development and the AmeriCorps grant application.